Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bojack's new fave game!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wild Arms 3, wow, can't say enough fantastic shit about this game. Quick battles, cool effects, you can ride horses, the story is really well written and complicated, the characters are neato, they finally got a decent translation, the battle system can be pretty strategic, guns guns guns guns, Clive Winslet is a bad ass character, fucknawsum music from Michiko as usual, neat puzzles neat battle avoidance system, slick graphics, great gee whiz effects, it's so tight. Each Wild Arms gets better and better oh yeah, so to sum things up,

    Wild Arms 1 = Sex with a girl.
    Wild Arms 2 = Sex with a model.
    Wild Arms 3 = Sex with a Cheerleading Squad.

    ---B.j.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [Adds Wild Arms 3 to queue of RPGs to play]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Clive's my fave char in that too ^_^

    I never beat it, even though I've had it since last X-Mas... I'll get around to it soon >_<

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mr. E Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, Wild Arms 3 has now been upgraded, it's now

    Wild Arms 3 = Having sex with a Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Team 'OR' having sex with the Brazillian Women's Football team.

    ---B.j.
    This is because I now found out that WA3 has Sand Ship battles not too dissimilar from SoA Air Ships which is fat as hell although it's not quite so complicated (yet I hope!!!)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was always interested in getting Wild Arms 3 but I either didn't have money or there was another game I wanted more. I'm getting paid tomorrow though and if I have some extra money after getting my car's exhaust fixed I might get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •